What's in

Thursday, August 12, 2010

what i've learned today

"Am i now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am i trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ."
- Galatians 1:10
I admit, this is really what I'm dealing with lately. I don't know what to do with my pride, and i don't know what to do with myself!
I know my purpose here on Earth. According to Darlene Zschech, "We were never designed to receive glory, but we were designed to GIVE glory." Totally, there is a MASSIVE difference from receiving and giving glory. So I just need to be constantly reminded that it is only GOD that i need to please. I shouldn't care about what others will say to me or about me, because it is not them I am serving. They are not my masters, but it is only MY GOD who i will wait on.
Your love and faithfulness has brought me to my knees. Use me Lord to my fullest so that i may give You glory. Only YOU can satisfy my needs. :)
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."
- Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment